We are seeking a React with Mongo Developer with 5+ years of experience in software development and 3+ years of experience operating in the Scrum team. The ideal candidate has 3+ years automating code deployment CI/CD Pipeline and experience in AWS, C#, REACTJS, Mongo, SQL server, NO SQL DB, C#, Node.js + APIs, API Gateway and microservices.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
● 5+ years of experience in software development.
● 3+ years of experience operating in the Scrum team
● 3+ years automating code deployment CI/CD Pipeline
● Experience in AWS, C#, REACTJS, Mongo, SQL server, NO SQL DB, C#, Node.js + APIs, API Gateway and microservices. ● Experience with Event-Driven programming,
● Understanding KAFKA or AWS Kinesis or similar data streaming platforms is a plus
● Experience with both SQL and NO SQL databases.
● Experience in the healthcare technology space is a bonus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Performing hands-on coding work on technology such .NET, REACTJS, NodeJS, C#, Web API, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Talend, API gateway, etc.
● Work within a scrum team to ensure on-time iterative deliveries, passion for producing quality code, and dedicated to follow best practices such as automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
● Strong understanding of AWS services, GIT-based source code management, Jenkins for Code Deploy etc.
● Develop Innovative solutions towards Interoperability space Including Real-time Integrations/file Integrations via API, web services, jobs etc.
● Engage in the technical design of solutions and features based on use cases and business requirements. ● Have a deep understanding of software architecture best practices, SOLID principles, and the skills and experience to deliver fault-tolerant software systems.
● Anticipate and prevent issues of security, scalability, or quality in our development.
● Maintain a relentless focus on code quality through automation, unit and integration testing, code reviews, and skill-building within the team
● Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
● Actively participate in scrum ceremonies, spring planning and backlog grooming.
● Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently takes the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
● Solid problem solving and trouble-shooting skills ● Experience in Agile Development methodologies
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability and desire to add value in a highly innovative and empowering setting
● Possess strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
● Experience appropriately escalating issues to the leads as necessary/needed
● Team player who can effectively work in a fast-paced environment
● Experience in Agile Development methodologies