In this role, you will be responsible for spearheading all Marketing activities related to Intelligent Automation. Working collaboratively with Solution Management in the service line, sales/commercial leaders and all functional areas of marketing – including communications, media, global campaigns and programs, events and field marketing – you will be responsible for ongoing solution marketing and for contributing to high-impact, focused digital programs to grow pipeline and enable fast-paced TCV growth.
The ideal candidate is an experienced solutions/services marketing leader with extensive experience in the intelligent automation market, deep knowledge of market dynamics, buyer personas and buying journey, influencers, and automation-related pain-points and needs of G2000 enterprises at various automation maturity levels.
They are excited about how emerging technologies can be used to fundamentally change business models and how work gets done, while understanding that human-centricity must be the attribute at the core of all modern business.
This leader will be a member of this company's Digital Business Operations Marketing team, which is part of the this company's Global Marketing organization.
- Deep knowledge of the market, vendor categories and strategies, buying scenarios, buyer personas, and influencers including analysts, advisors, journalists, members of academia
- Experience marketing intelligent automation solutions in the enterprise, fully leveraging the power of digital marketing – social, influencers, paid & earned
- Proven track record of working across marketing functions to develop impactful marketing programs that stand out from the noise, build awareness and preference for automation solutions, and generate qualified sales opportunities
- Outstanding analytical thinker, a storyteller with excellent writing skills, able to bring the value proposition to life in a crisp, fresh and memorable way
- Ability to build rapport and trust among key leadership
- Strong focus on analytics and maximizing return on investment
- End to end responsibility for Intelligent Automation Solutions Marketing.
- Work with Line of Service and Marketing stakeholders to develop and execute the content strategy for Intelligent Automation; develop themes, topics and editorial calendar, including collaborations with DBO Thought Leadership
- Develop messaging and content such as infographics, blogs, and social media materials supporting Intelligent Automation
- Partner with P&L owners and DBO Marketing Programs lead to develop highly impactful digital marketing programs, with stand-out messaging and tactics for key buyer personas; drive capability-awareness and preference for Intelligent Automation, and build qualified pipeline
- Maintain close relationships with sales and account management as well as cultivate client forums that will enable you to be constantly on the frontline of buyer insights and VoC, sales plays & competitive dynamics
- Help drive messaging, collateral and sales enablement materials development, with a focus on practical client realities
- Curate and maintain a repository of high-impact customer stories, business outcomes and relevant credentials such as analyst recognition, partnerships and awards related to Intelligent Automation
- Evangelize this company's Intelligent Automation capabilities internally and externally
- Participate in analyst relations activities, including attending and presenting at key analyst events
- Be the subject matter expert for this company's Intelligent Automation area within the Global Marketing team. Intelligent Automation at this company currently includes experience-driven process redesign, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence and analytics
- Minimum of 10 years solutions marketing experience in a global company, with at least 5 in the area of Intelligent Automation
- Bachelor’s degree required, a combination of Business Administration and Engineering degrees preferred
- Knowledge of six sigma principles / six sigma black belt preferred
- Proven track record of creatively launching and promoting solutions, with measurable impact to pipeline and revenue
- Analytical, critical thinking; storytelling, impeccable presentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of primary and secondary market research methodologies, VoC tools
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment and collaborate with different global and functional areas. Good relationship builder.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients.