Network Services Delivery & Operations organization is seeking an experienced Load Balancing Engineer. The Load Balancing Engineer will be responsible for providing network operations support for Load Balancing infrastructure for this company. Main responsibilities will include incident support and triaging as well as request fulfilment and change execution as part of a larger team that is responsible for the health and welfare of the this company's Load Balancing infrastructure Position Summary:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Managing incoming Incident tickets on this company's Service Management tool to provide operations support and triage to restore service adhering to this company's standard SLAs Create, modify and represent appropriate configuration changes required to restore service on incidents in adherence to this company's Change Management procedures.
- Provide resolution to Traffic Management incidents including troubleshooting at a network level, engaging vendors, next levels of escalation and documenting incident restoration.
- Work with Problem Management on root cause analysis and corrective actions to prevent a repeat of the associated incidents.
- Collaborate with other internal/external company teams such as Engineering and Architecture, implementation team, and clients on core configuration design requirements/standards and impact assessment.
- Responsible for documentation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and evaluation of network and infrastructure systems, working towards solving and resolving network incidents.
- Provide resolution and implementation support, as needed, to other Suppliers and company teams.
- Ensure new systems are monitored at the right level with alarming and ticket generation tested.
- Ensure additions and deletions are entered in this company's systems of record for designs and that monitoring systems are updated on a timely basis.
- Minimum 3 years of F5 LTM and GTM 1 or more years of F5 APM and ASM experience
- 1 or more years AVI/VMware experience CCNP, F5 201, and/or demonstrate equivalent work experience.
- Candidate must be able effectively troubleshoot advanced networking issues in a complex environment with knowledge of commonly used protocols (BGP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, and SSL)
- Candidate must have python development experience and, at a minimum, bash scripting experience
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate with other technical areas to define complex configuration designs. BA/BS degree
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- 5 or more years of Network Operations and systems support Experienced in Incident support, including managing high severity/urgent incidents, incident triaging with other network teams and vendors.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills, customer support and knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world