The current opening is for a Quantitative Services Sr Professional located in Charlotte, Chicago or New Jersey and will work in a team setting to ensure successful monitoring, validating, and resolving Net Asset Value (NAV) pricing errors, and help to build out NAV calculator for new ETF funds we plan to onboard for Global FICC ETF desk. This position will work with our global team to set up the BAU procedures and be able to execute as a control function for AMRS region. Additionally, the role will also be involved with initiative/project we are building out for Global FICC ETF and in the broader Global Credits. (HY, IG, Index, CDS, Loan, EM). The initiative are mostly related to building out Risk/PnL/performance metrics reporting infrastructure, which includes Tableau based data visualization, or Python/VBA based reporting. Key Responsibilities:
- Develops financial modeling tools for derivative products, applying the theory and mathematics behind various models.
- Builds out analytical and technical tools for validations of new models/methodology.
- Provides in-depth impact analysis or scenario analysis of quantitative measurements.
- Develops reporting of various risk metrics complied with business and regulatory requirements.
- Understands financial products across all asset classes and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations.
- Posses advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/probability or another heavy quantitative discipline.
- Provide monitoring thresholds on daily ETF NAV calculation, identify issues, reports and work with QSG and Tech to resolve issues.
- Set up BAU procedure on NAV monitoring function and execute
- Work closely with Global FICC desk, Global Credits desk and QSG Team to help provide timely solutions to ad-hoc projects assigned by the traders.
- Building out reporting infrastructure and tools for FO executive risk/PnL, market/desk performance reporting
- Data visualization dashboard design (Tableau)
- Python or Excel/VBA based short-cut solutions for FO
- Data recon/validation, explorer data science/machine learning to support FO
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- At least 3 years of experience working in a quantitative risk, technology, or front office role.
- Strong analytical skills, strong technical skills including experience using Excel, VBA, SQL, Python.
- Ability to Multitask and manage dynamic and changing priorities with the desk.
- Experience pricing OTC derivative products including futures, options, swaps, credit default swaps, forward rate agreements and swaptions.
- Knowledge of Financial Risk Management, Credit Risk Models, Value at Risk (VaR).
- Bachelors or higher in Finance, Computer Science, FinMath, Data Science, Statistics/Applied Math or other Quantitative field.
Enterprise Role Overview:Leads multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Serve as a SME and use that expertise to influence the optimal design and delivery of projects. Expected to lead by influence and drive strategic adoption. Demonstrated progressive growth in skill and responsibilities in various roles. Has extensive professional and functional knowledge developed through financial industry experience. Key responsibilities include:Provide subject matter expertise in process design, tool development or methodology validation ; Design and roll out analytical and technical tools for validations of new models/methodology; Provides guidance and mentoring to junior analysts as needed; Be a solution provider who can leverage the knowledge and experience to deliver a high quality end product; and Understands financial products across all asset classes and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations. Posses advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/probability or another heavy quantitative discipline.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.