Come join the exciting world of Corporate Actions where you will play an integral role in the most dynamic part of the Global Markets lifecycle. As a manager, the expectation is that the candidate would be a self-starter who can provide guidance to junior associates while also driving the daily work prioritization and be a champion for the strategic vision of the organization. Responsibilities:
- Active engagement within the multitude of process improvements ongoing across Asset Services.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of the production functions performed within Asset Services.
- Managing Voluntary, Mandatory and Dividend related Corporate Action events on behalf of our Global Markets client base.
- Reconciling internal and external cash and stock positions within our processing account ledgers.
- Researching and conducting data enrichment within various applications supporting the lifecycle of corporate action events.
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- 7+ years of core Asset Services Operations experience with a top tier Bank / Broker Dealer.
- Prior leadership responsibilities over operations teams and their day-to-day execution ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Direct voluntary and mandatory corporate actions experience supporting our Prime Brokerage, Market Maker and Global Custody businesses.
- Must have established critical thinking skills and the ability to manage messaging with situational awareness.
- Need to have a risk and control mindset with the ability to escalate timely to senior management.
- Understanding of the components of a high performing organization.
Enterprise Role Overview:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Provides technical and analytical support in a global markets operations function for one or more operations product areas. Responsible for the analysis and resolution of complex operations problems and initiatives requiring exceptional handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product specialists to resolve. May manage projects and/or the introduction of new initiatives, systems, products/services and processes, coordinating necessary expertise across multiple operations functions and/or products.
As a technical expert, may also function as an informal team lead, providing work direction and technical guidance to less experienced employees in resolving complex transactions and operational problems. Requires extensive experience in an operations support function with thorough working knowledge of fundamental business structure and operational aspects for specific transactions and products. As a technical expert, will consult on a wide variety of topics across functional and business support lines. To be used for employees in Global Markets only.