Want to have a big impact on the financial markets? Do you get a thrill translating data into insights and driving innovation? Join a dynamic team of Business Strategy Execution Managers and Leads who are transforming our Global Markets operations end-to-end.
You belong here if you have strong analytical skills, a problem-solving mindset, and the ability to manage stakeholders - from senior Global Markets Operations leaders to clients, from process owners and front-line colleagues.
This company is hiring for a Business Strategy Execution Lead role within Global Markets Operations Client Delivery. This role will use data and technology to deliver a more digital service offering for our clients. Responsibilities
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Grow the Self Service offering for our Global Markets Clients
- Process Design / Re-engineering
- Product Development of workflow tools
- Collaborate with Technology, Business, Operations, Risk, External Clients & Vendors
- Deliver at a global scale
- Opportunities to work with senior leadership to shape the business
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- Experience in data analytics/ visualization/ data science tools (SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Hadoop, Python, etc.),
- Experience in Change Management/ Project Management/ Product Development /Business Intelligence/ Business Analyst/ Technology
- Must be collaborative/ curious/ driven/ continuous learner
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in Capital Markets, ideally managing front to back operational processes for securities and derivatives products. Prime Brokerage experience is a plus.
- Ability to think broadly and solve macro and micro level problems
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Excellent communication and influence skills across multiple levels / diverse audiences, proven ability to influence without formal authority
- Experience in connecting with clients to understand future business needs
Enterprise Role Overview:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Leads diverse administrative functions across a broad set of strategic functions. May consult with senior management to define and lead projects that encompass and impact many associates. Requires a thorough knowledge of the department or business units functional area or products. Assists with execution of key strategic initiatives. Leads analyses to screen potential acquisition targets and manages business development process. Participates in business/strategic planning process across sub-lines of business including management of strategic reviews by senior leadership. Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs and procedures and financial/accounting practices.