This position is responsible for maintaining high production, quality, and yields while ensuring the safest working environment possible. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires an essential understanding and control of the production process, accurate record keeping, and general line maintenance and staffing.
- Checking daily production orders to ensure fulfillment of customer orders, ensuring every position is filled before start-up of production line
- Overseeing Team Member morning exercises and job rotation to facilitate ergonomics
- Ensuring all machinery is performing to the highest standard possible.
- Ensuring all workstations have passed USDA Inspection
- Promote and enforce safety daily as well as through monthly safety meetings
- Ensuring accurate shipments, rotation of inventory, and proper coding of products.
- Responsible for knowing and communicating company benefits and compensation policies to Team Members, providing encouragement to Team Members to build the best team possible, and the critical ability to perform the human relations functions such as training, retaining, and counseling on personal and professional problems.
- Other duties include overseeing various processing operations and working with other supervisors in solving problems, keeping records of reworked or returned product, providing continuous education on the importance of quality, and performing other responsibilities as the need arises.
- Responsible for supervising a group of personnel who perform somewhat identical and related tasks or
- High school diploma. Education beyond high school including
special training, vocational school and/or college courses is preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel: 1-5 trips annually
- Availability: Multiple shifts