The People Services (HR) Technology Consultant at this company works with key stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business process and software requirements for technology initiatives across our enterprise applications. This individual will serve as a technical point of contact for assigned areas, is a subject matter expert who ensures data integrity, testing of systems changes, report writing, analyzing data flow for process improvement opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On-going maintenance of the Oracle HCM system and other HR related applications/systems. Includes system configuration.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate HR processes and leverage system functionality, recommending system solutions that meet business needs.
- Create test scenarios for system changes and new module implementation and assist HR team members in performing tests to insure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Perform system testing and quality assurance for Oracle releases, enhancements and new module implementations; coordinate testing activities between several departments.
- Creates reports and conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed. Utilizes system dashboard tools.
- Audit, generate, and support mass loads into Oracle.
- Resolve data and process issues related to Oracle integrations with others systems and vendors.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing practices and mindsets to identify solutions to meet the needs of our customers efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzes business objectives from all stakeholders to help determine the appropriate solution for their business needs.
- Designs solutions looking across multiple system options in an ever growing environment, including new software from existing and/or new vendors.
- Assists in development of functional requirements and maintenance of functional specifications.
- Works with application developers and software vendors to ensure business requirements are understood and met.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Responsible for leading testing efforts; assisting business users in preparing for testing as well as ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Executes roll out of solution through training, documentation and hand off.
- Enhance partnership with internal team via collaborations, education and knowledge sharing.
- Communicates, applies and is an advocate for project standards.
- Communicates timely and effectively with customers and stakeholders.
- Acts as an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years business analyst experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with HRIS, Oracle preferred.
- Reporting and dashboard development experience required. To learn more about our core values, please click here.