Enterprise Role Overview:
Supervises trade booking and trade validation. Responsible for the analysis and resolution of a wide variety of complex products that may require special handling or exception reporting. Supports ongoing trade maintenance and reporting and supports the implementation of improvements to the system infrastructure and control environment. Introduces new initiatives, products and services, and procedural, systems or hardware solutions to improve efficiency. Provides analyses. Requires product experience and knowledge of financial instruments accounting relevant to the area supported. Provides general team guidance. May provide input to recruiting and hiring & performance mgt processes. BA preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically 5-7 years of applicable experience. LOB Specific Job Description:
Project Manager in the Equity Derivatives Prod Delivery Operations team, supporting the Trade Control organization. Will work closely with the Trade Control teams in gathering requirements and working with technology groups delivering and implementing on the changes. Working with a global team to coordinate and implement project updates for the Equity Derivatives LOB. Interaction with senior business and technology partners to help drive and implement change across multiple teams and groups. Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Trade Control, Operations and COO teams (including Sr. Management) and Technology Partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to manage medium/large sized change projects within Equity Support areas.
- Responsible for leading/managing full project lifecycle from the definition of business requirements and processes through to systems development, testing and implementation.
- Will be expected to create conceptual designs (business process and technical) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- 4+ years performing business analysis/definition and Program Management to support
- Project/Program management capability
- Ability to lead and drive change
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- High sense of urgency with ability to drive results.
- Large projects and business change
- Experience in full project lifecycle management, including Agile methodology
- Have proven requirement and process definition and documentation skills, with ability to handle diverse workload and tight schedules
- Ability to drive to closure, reputation for execution
- Strong Risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Strong Understanding of financial processes
- Ability to articulate full product life cycle and understanding Trade lifecycle
- Experience with Equity Derivative and Swap products
- Experience in Trade Control/Operations re-engineering initiatives
- Understanding of business unit control functions and corporate reporting
- Must have ability to apply strategic thinking to multiple, complex organizational and business issues, ability to translate into practical plans for project execution
- Broad business experience in defining business and systems requirements for Corporate-wide applications.
- Previous experience in systems development (Desired)
- Equities, Derivatives or related experience a strong plus
- Ability to architect business and software solutions and define related requirements
- Proficiency in writing/reading SQL
- Experience/knowledge in programming languages preferred (.Net, Java, Python)
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team of Analysts and Technologists
- Ability to work across business groups and in a team environment
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world