*Salary range for qualified candidates $75,200- $110,400 What We’ll Provide:
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Actuary!
The ideal candidate is responsible for leading the actuarial analysis of existing and new commercial integrated kidney care programs. Specifically, this teammate will review and model medical claims and membership data received from external partners. Duties also include applying predictive models, researching health care industry trends, and developing executive-level presentations.Essential Function
- Complete program financial and membership reconciliations and monitor developing program experience
- Analyze drivers of program performance and communicate results to leadership team and internal stakeholders
- Apply actuarial underwriting principles to value-based contracting efforts, including baseline and trend calculations
- Create internal performance benchmarks and assist in actuarial process and capability development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- At least two (2) years of relevant actuarial experience
- Successful completion of 2-4 SOA examinations
- Experience with SQL, JSON and Tableu highly preferred
- Expereience with data science
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and other applications
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven complex problem-solving and critical thinking skills
More than just pay, our this company's Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through this company’s online training platform StarLearning.