You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. This company is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Responsible for supporting housing providers to comply with state and federal housing regulations and evidence based practices related to housing. Responsible for assessing the needs of homeless individuals and families and assisting with obtaining and maintaining permanent housing. Also works with the Housing Administrator to strengthen housing placement and retention efforts for members.
• Collaborate with provider agencies to identify members qualified to receive housing
• Assist members in the housing application process and work with providers to ensure applications and supporting documentation are submitted timely
• Track and obtain available housing resources and implement the processes necessary to assist members with securing and maintaining housing and related services
• Maintain up to date housing database and document all services
• Complete and process Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool (SPDAT) evaluations
• Coordinate with providers to verify members are transitioned to housing placement timely
• Implement housing tools to prioritize placements
• Collaborate with all involved agencies and organizations to facilitate the processing of housing applications (Housing Authority, Section 8, Low Income)
• Assess the needs of resident families regarding housing and family stability to develop objectives and action steps for obtaining permanent housing
Bachelor’s degree in health care related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years experience in servicing adults with SMI or in a health care related field. Experience in non-profit housing services and understanding of Continuum of Care Permanent Supportive Housing and Transitional Housing Programs. Knowledge of fair housing, tenant’s rights, and SAMHSA evidence based practices.
This position will entail upwards of 50% field-based work.
Licenses/Certifications: HCV Housing Quality Standards Specialist Certification preferred. Current state driver’s license required.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
This company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.