This company is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know this company.
This company is seeking a motivated IT professional to successfully administer and expand the Veeva Commercial Suite of applications at this company, including CRM and Vault. Domain knowledge in the pharmaceutical commercial area is highly desired. The position’s primary role is to effectively support projects and operational activities within the Veeva CRM platform that is used by various functional groups such as Sales, Marketing, Market Access, and Medical Science Liaisons. A successful candidate will be self-starter to deliver business value to the company, demonstrate the ability to become a subject matter expert in their field, and look to grow into leading future projects. Essential Functions
- Provide CRM administration and operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, data management, and report creation as necessary
- Support Veeva CRM projects comprised of internal stakeholders and external partners
- Contribute to the configuration, design, and functionality of the Veeva CRM functions
- Provide support to the Veeva CRM platform including page layouts, custom objects, validation rules, permission sets, sampling program, closed loop marketing, and approved emails
- Support operational and enhancement requests
- Build understanding of the territory alignment and targeting process
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Support the development of necessary documentation for IT solutions projects (e.g. technical requirements, data flow diagrams, etc.)
- Contribute to process improvements and system efficiencies
- Build strong partnerships and relationships, across the organization and externally, that lead to the highest levels of collaboration and effectiveness
- Work closely with vendors on assigned projects, to meet deliverables in a timely and quality manner
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
Description of Physical Demands
- At least 18mths experience configuring, administering, and managing Veeva Commercial Suite and associated modules
- Hands-on Admin experience with Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Strong working knowledge of Commercial IT processes, data, and systems is desired
- SQL experience is preferred
- Understanding of Master Data Management concepts is desired
- Experience with the pharmaceutical regulations of the EU (GDPR, etc) is a plus
- Ability to build business acumen to understand the value of business capabilities enabled by IT, interdependencies and major risks
- Good communication, facilitation and organization skills
- Ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships with people at all levels within different functions
- Highly aware of how their actions impacts others, drive to self-develop, and strong desire to excel
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, or related degree
- Demonstrates and models the values of this company:
- Focus on delivering solutions that helps patients
- Direct and honest in communication and feedback
- Demonstrates consistency between words and actions
- Develops and sustains cooperative productive partnerships
- Demonstrates passion for the job, organization, and company
- Demonstrates strong accountability for results, performance, standards, and continuous improvement
- Open to new approaches and embraces change
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.