We are passionate about this company and all it represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity, and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by this company's legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary platforms, services, and products directly to athletes* around the world.
This company technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate this company's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Solution Architecture space, join this company's Enterprise Architecture organization! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing this company's technology platforms and architecting a technology landscape that is simplified, flexible and will ultimately enable this company on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
The Solution Architecture team will partner and engage directly with leaders across the Domain in planning, crafting, maintaining and executing solutions that are aligned to the roadmaps and architectural principles established by enterprise architecture. As a Solution Architect, you're a part of a highly visible team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver solution approaches that clearly describe the different views of an architecture required for implementation.
You will engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive partners to understand long and short term strategies, provide thought leadership and engage in proactive planning of an executable technology roadmap. These roadmaps will address the strategic and tactical business and technology priorities as well as challenges and intended business outcomes. This role will also be responsible for helping to establish the practice of Solution Architecture within this company and will bring broad experiences in driving quality & consistency in solution architecture approaches and deliverables enterprise wide.Key Responsibilities
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on Converse Move domain roadmaps/requirements, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Builds and maintains solution and technology inventories.
- Works closely with architects and engineering to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Partner with Reference Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to drive prioritization of needed capabilities
- Advocate and drive adoption of standard methodologies to ensure standardization of solution architecture outputs across the enterprise
- Alignment with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Effectively manage priorities, work and timelines with little need for escalation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS COMPANY:
- 7+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of solution architecture and technology roadmap creation
- 6+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- Experience with SAP (AFS or S/4)
- Experience with one of the following Planning Solutions (e.g. SAP IBP, Mi9 Retail)
- Required hands-on coding experience with Java and/or python
- Required experience with AWS or Azure
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior partner relationship, partnership and interactions
- Experience with API Design and Modeling=
- Nice to Have
- Experience with Warehouse Management Solutions (e.g. Manh)
- Experience with the Snowflake Data warehousing platform
- Experience with various document formats e.g. (JSON, iDoc, XML) and transformation and orchestration tooling (e.g. Fusion, Apache Nifi, Airflow, Kafka)
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Strong understanding of DevOps preferred
- Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile principles
- Experience with Domain Driven Design