This role is responsible for providing analytical support in a Global Markets operations function for one or more operations product areas. These individuals are responsible for the analysis and resolution of highly complex operations problems and initiatives requiring exceptional handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product specialists to resolve. They may manage projects and/or the introduction of new initiatives, systems, products/services and processes and coordinate necessary expertise across multiple operations functions and/or products. Responsibilities:
- Effective leadership of people and management of processes
- Broker dealer supervision and process/procedure control
- Workflow review and approvals
- Independent deliverables
- Effective collaboration and proactive communication
- Timely identification and escalation of issues/risks
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At this company, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above. Managerial Responsibilities:
- Diversity & Inclusion: Creates an inclusive team where members are treated fairly and respectfully.
- Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrates and expects process knowledge, data-driven decisions, simplicity and continuous improvement.
- Enterprise Advocate: Delivers clear and concise messages that motivate, convey the “why” and connect contributions to business results.
- Risk Manager: Leads and encourages the identification, escalation and resolution of potential risks.
- People Manager & Coach: Knows and develops team members through coaching and feedback.
- Financial Steward: Manages expenses and demonstrates an owner’s mindset.
- Enterprise Talent Leader: Recruits, on-boards and develops talent, and supports talent mobility for career growth.
- Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results through effective team management, structure, and routines.
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
Line of Business Description:
- Minimum 2 years of prior corporate actions leadership and production experience, managing high volume and high risk processing team(s).
- Minimum 5 years of experience successfully operating within the life cycle of the global banking and markets environment.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on timely and accurate execution of key deliverables.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to assess demands of the day and prioritize key deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence peers and stakeholders with facts and data.
- Ability to apply situational awareness in a multitude of business scenarios, displaying appropriate, flexible and tailored communication.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within the organization in order to maximize individual or group delivery.
- Ability to leverage the autonomy given in order to drive independent results throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, critical thinking skills and has the ability to analyze problems while proactively driving efficient solutions.
Come join the exciting world of Corporate Actions where you will play an integral role in the most dynamic part of the Global Markets lifecycle. Asset Services works with market makers, traders, custodians, depositories, agents, regulators and data vendors. We support large multi-national clients through high volume trading products like equities, fixed income, prime brokerage and wealth management. At this company, our team of experts supports hundreds of thousands of annual Corporate Action events for thousands of clients with values in the trillions of dollars.
Asset Services is a fast paced Operations where time is of the essence and the accuracy and timeliness of what we do directly impacts our clients and the Global Markets. Examples of event types we manage include but are not limited to mergers, acquisitions, exchanges, class actions, repurchases, tenders, stock splits, warrants, dividends and proxy.