This role will cultivate CFI decision maker contacts from referrals, personal research, and corporate marketing campaigns. You will engage those contacts through orchestrated touch patterns including phone, email, on-site visits and social media.
The goal is to discover and advance leads through the sales stages, utilizing this company’s Digital Banking sales methodology. You must be a hunter, accustomed to developing and closing new business. This is a role for a highly experienced individual in enterprise technology sales. Key Responsibilities:
- Research accounts, build a business plan to understand targets, create communication plans, and generate prospect interest.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as introductory calls, prospect visits, tradeshows and lead validation discussions.
- Proactively look for opportunities to engage Marketing to influence campaign planning and optimize the inbound lead management process.
- Build relationships internally and externally and effectively communicate with prospects to positively influence deal progression
- Educate prospects on Digital Insight’s value proposition and product capabilities.
- Track all sales activities using Salesforce.com.
- Meet or exceed quota metrics for growing the Digital Banking pipeline (3X) and new annual contract value.
- Partner with NCR leadership and finance teams on winning pricing models and strategies.
- Partner with NCR Contracts and legal on negotiating terms and conditions of service agreements with prospects in sales.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years+ of Software Sales experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Executive level verbal and written communication.
- A contagiously positive, self-starter attitude.
- Strong desire to achieve goals and share what works in a highly collaborative environment.
- Outgoing personality and the ability to engage prospects easily over the phone, in email, and over social media, as well as onsite.
- Provide presentations to decision makers and executive level participants.
- Passion to win