This company's Digital Customer Experience experts help our Fortune 1000 clients to craft compelling customer experiences for the new Omni channel world. We help harness cutting-edge technologies to bring more context and intelligence to customer interactions. Helping them to succeed in the digital era.
The will serve as an Architect within the North American Enterprise Application Services, Digital Customer Experience practice
Specific responsibilities include:
· Ensure customer success in building and launching Connect solutions
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of this company, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
· Bachelors Degree
· Amazon Connect, Lex, Lambda, RDS, Python experience
· Strong experience in contact center development
· 7.5+ years hands-on experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
· .An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
· Experience working in onsite offshore model
· Java, Angular, Java script, HTML5, DB Knowledge: MS SQL, Oracle, etc.
· Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
· Experience in creating AC flows, Lex chatbots and Lambda functions
· Java / node.js Architect with knowledge on AWS environment, Design and develop APIs (Rest and SOAP services)
· Knowledge on AWS Lambda services and familiarity in AWS environment and eco system.
· Knowledge on Spring, Maven, Hibernate
· Knowledge on Data base technologies like MySQL or SQL Server or DB2/ RDS
This company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, affection preference, disability status, protected veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other classification protected by applicable law. This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran