The Operations Consultant will be accountable for the performance of:
- Review of sanctions alerts generated on customer or transactional data contents – typically referred to as Relationship Screening and Transactional Screening.
- Analyse/interpret complex sanctions regulations in decision making of sanctions alerts
- Drive meaningful changes and continuous process improvements to ensure the Center of Excellence is effective in managing economic sanctions compliance risk through an efficient process.
- Act as the liaison for all economic sanctions compliance matters for client management and key regional clients (where required).
- Strategic direction for functional teams including target operating model for people, process and technology
- Engagement in regional and global project initiatives that may impact the functional processes owned
- Global leadership team member; accountable for supporting regional & Global management team, participation in client and employee excellence opportunities
(Must have these skills to be minimally qualified)
- Knowledge and Experience with Economic sanctions -OR- experience with Financial Crimes
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude, enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to prioritize, use own initiative and be flexible
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and navigate change
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Enterprise Role Overview:Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the execution of complex transactions for a single site/business unit or smaller business unit(s), including research. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment. May manage projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives of an operations nature. Should function as the technical expert in their assigned area. Major accountabilities are based on individual expertise and capabilities. Should have in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company. Knowledge acquired through increasingly responsible operations analysis work. Clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred. Individual typically has 3-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of compliance laws, rules, regulations and risk management
- CAMS Certification
- Critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and adept at working independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience