A Data modeler, database designer and data centric application developer is required to help drive the successful delivery of key technology in Risk Tech space. Data modeler, database designer and data centric application developer
Required Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Deep experience in data modelling, database design and data warehousing in a highly competitive, time sensitive environment, working directly with the developers, data architect and engineers.
- Experience with performance optimization, problem determination and performance tuning for IBM DB2 databases, Apache Kudu / Impala, Sybase.
- Strong development skills in stored procedure and user-defined functions for SQL/PL, DB2 skills preferable.
- Strong database centric application code development using python and or Scala / Java preferable.
- Other relevant skills are tools and utility development with Perl, shell.
- Server-side application development experience
- Extensive database objects related development
- Ideally previous experience in banking/finance sector but not essential
- Experience / Understanding of Market Risk and Value at Risk an advantage
- Database skills
- Programming skills
- Python / Java / Scala
- Stored procedures
- Utility development for automation
- Columnar databases
- Cloudera / Hadoop HDFS
- Kudu preferable.
Desired Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Database Development, Performance Tuning, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Application development, Big data technologies, python, shell.