$10,000.00 sign-On bonus eligible position!
Manages staff in providing delivery of high quality, patient-focused, and cost-effective pulmonary care services in a widely diverse culture across the CSA. Accountable for service area and across the continuum of care. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Develops, implements, and monitors quality of CSA pulmonary standards across the continuum of care. Ensures all programs support the organizations goals and strategic plans.
• Coordinates plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services, and cost effective utilization of services. Ensures all patient care is in compliance with administrative, legal, and regulatory requirements and follows established policies and procedures. Works with other health care providers to develop, implement, and provide efficient pulmonary care services and outcomes.
• Reviews best practice models including systems development and cost effective care delivery models. Develops, implements, and evaluates standards of practice, to improve quality and service to members.
• Meets short and long term financial goals by continually planning, developing, monitoring, adjusting and evaluating annual budgets. Identifies opportunities to reduce costs, while maintaining quality of services.
• Manages staff, ensuring all are fully competent in providing the highest quality of care to members. Determines appropriate staffing to maintain the service levels. Develops and presents in-service programs to medical center staff. Manages and resolves human resource, employee and department safety, and risk management issues.
• This company conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, this company reserves the right to re-evaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
• Four (4) years of management experience in respiratory care, in a multi-faceted health care system, multi-service provider setting or academic setting required.
• Bachelor's degree in respiratory care, health care administration, nursing, business administration OR completion within two (2) years OR four (4) years of equivalent experience in related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Registered RRT therapist and current State Respiratory Care Practitioner license required.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting, staffing, systems, quality improvement, and clinical care delivery in an inpatient setting.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Master's degree preferred.