Must submit a resume in .pdf or Word format to be considered. SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for all aspects of plant maintenance coordination including leading and directing maintenance technicians. Foster a well-trained and motivated staff. Assist the Maintenance Manager to direct and coordinate maintenance policies and procedures while maintaining a safe and clean environment. Manage and oversee the preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment. Quickly assess problems to minimize downtime of production. Must possess knowledge of SQF Quality Management policies and procedures along with GMP practices to ensure all maintenance employees understand and follow the company policies and procedures. REQUIREMENTS:
Must have the ability and experience to lead, direct, evaluate and train a staff of 15 maintenance technicians; measure, monitor and reduce machine downtime; diagnose basic electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, plumbing, and electronic (PLC) problems and direct/assist with repairs; promote a ‘Safety First’ culture amongst staff; and develop and maintain an effective preventative maintenance program for equipment and plant.
- Education: Associates degree or college program certificate; or 5+ years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience: 5 years of experience as a maintenance lead or supervisor with direct reports. Experience in directing, evaluating, and training maintenance technicians. Must have CMMS experience.
- Communication Skills: Must be able to speak clearly, listen and understand ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Ability to express ideas and concepts clearly in writing and understand the same.
- Computer Skills: Must have basic PLC experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook at the intermediate level. Experience with SAP a plus.
- Position-Specific Requirements: Some weekend work required