You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. This company is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Oversee the maintenance of accurate financial records and financial analytic functions.
• Oversee preparation of accurate and timely financial reports
• Oversee the financial and business analyses based on information from various sources and financial reports
• Interpret financial reports for management team
• Review and evaluate analyses and recommend appropriate actions to senior management
• Prepare budget and forecast and analyze financial results related to expectations
• Manage the month end, quarter end, and year end closing process and oversee the completion of financial statements and supporting analysis
• Monitor legislative and political developments affecting the business unit from a financial perspective
• May oversee the Capitation payments and premium billing process
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience. 5+ years of accounting, financial analysis or finance related experience. Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff. Experience in public accounting, operations, financial analysis, information systems and health care or insurance preferred.
License/Certification: CPA preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
This company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.