Digital Innovation Management (70%):
• Oversee the entire lifecycle of product features, from ideation to technical implementation, in collaboration with creative stakeholders, interaction designers, developers and QA
• Drive the digital development using Agile Scrum practices, while simultaneously working with product managers, product owners, and stakeholders
• Write clear and actionable backlog items using technical specifications for new features and communicate these ideas clearly to the team for implementation
• Manage a portfolio of assigned digital products, working with cross-functional teams and external resources to deliver high-quality digital projects on schedule and on budget
• Participate in and help facilitate stand-ups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives
• Support or coordination with release management and user acceptance testing
• Contributing and collaborating in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing client technologies and infrastructure
Mentoring / Training / Development (5%)
- Direct field sales support with end users for communicating value proposition of the product(s)
Mentoring, coaching, and training less senior product managers as this company's digital solutions portfolio grows may be required. Digital Product Management Strategy / Direction (25%)
Assist CET Directors in the identification of new digital, digitally-enabled, or IoT products and development of project charters and plans as appropriate. Qualifications:
- BS in marketing or computer science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design, interactive or digital platforms and mediums that may include games, and marketing.
- Minimum digital products management experience, preferably those with a mix of IoT, edge processing, big data, and predictive/prescriptive analytics components.
- General Product Owner experience, owning all aspects of a product from ideation to optimization.
- Firm understanding of web, mobile and emerging platforms best practices, and a high level of comfort working with creative, engineering, and technical teams.
- Proven experience with and understanding of processes to create new digital solutions, including use case development, technical requirements gathering, agile methodology, and defining KPI
- Strong product and project management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize business and development needs and manage stakeholders on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent customer focus, awareness of User Centered Design methodology, digital customer behavior, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all regions: North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe.