Design and install new equipment to meet all plant objectives and goals.
Modify existing equipment as per Production or Tech Service requests.
Manage/Control capital and expense budgets in order to meet targets.
Perform safety audits in area of responsibility.
Manages contractor and service technicians assigned; plus, work with service technicians and plant management to improve equipment to meet specifically defined goals on uptime and productivity.
Requirements of this position
1. Bachelors in Electrical Engineering . Prior EE manufacturing experience, Hand's on PLC and control design
2. Project Management Intensive and managing a 4million dollar project
3. PLC Programming Experience
4. Allen Bradley/PLC Logic (will accept)
5. Trouble Shooting - pulling in team members to solve problems
* Barcode reader technology experience
*Power Systems experience
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
Engineering Manager. This role requires someone who is very self-directed and self motivated. This role will extend other collaborative and innovative "thinkers" and team members, so it is not like working on an island, but this person needs to have a "plan" and "work the plan" based on his/her own directives and tasks. They will NOT be given tasks. This is ALOT of project management and trouble shooting. Must thrive in FAST PACED ENVIRONMENTS. Enjoying having a couple things going on in each phase of the project or problem solving.