This company is seeking a motivated individual to join our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team
. This position will help safeguard the organization’s information by implementing controls, developing standards, and design solutions to ensure this company can successfully identify, authenticate, and authorize access to critical data and applications. In this role, your skills, experience, and knowledge of IAM technologies and concepts will help the organization balance regulatory and auditing compliance requirements with end user experience through application on-boarding, IAM workflow development, process improvements, and supporting highly available application environments. This position offers a hybrid work schedule and can be based out of our corporate offices in Bloomington, IL, Alpharetta, GA, or Minneapolis, MN. 100% remote work is also an option, based on candidate location. How does an Identity & Access Management Engineer make an impact?
- Design, build, implement, and support this company’s IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for this company.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Experience in a programming/scripting language (required); Java is preferred.
- Experience in debugging code, log analysis, error resolution, and coding fixes (required).
- Working knowledge in infrastructure technologies such as Linux, Windows, Active Directory, and LDAP (required).
- Working knowledge of database connections and SQL queries (required).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously (required).
- Experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ, or other equivalent IAM technologies (preferred).
- Knowledge of API application integrations and development, including Postman experience (preferred).
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of Identity and Access Management and related controls in an enterprise environment (preferred).
- Typically requires 3 to 7 years of information technology experience.
This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Why work with us?
Our employees and representatives serve nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our clients and our communities. We’re a big company, yet small enough you can make an impact and won’t get lost in the shuffle. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our business.
You’ll be able to take advantage of our benefits package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to volunteer in your community.