Technical Lead – VisionPlus Developer
We have a Technical Lead – VisionPlus Developer
position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Chicago - IL . Note:
Must be legally authorized to work in United States without the need of employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Proficient and hand-on experience in VisionPLUS product – Knowledge in modules like CMS, LMS, FAS
- Experience on Development and SDLC implementation, conversion related to V+ projects
- Strong understanding of Card Management System
- IBM Mainframe with DB2, COBOL , JCL, CA7, VSAM, CICS, TWS
- Experience in Agile Methodology is preferable
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 CICS PL2 Required
2 VSAM PL2 Desired
3 JCL PL2 Required
4 COBOL PL2 Required
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 VisionPlus-BFS NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.