This company has immediate opening for Manhattan WMS Test Lead. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
This company will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).”
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Degree-specific requirements – High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
- 10+ years of QA experience with at least 5 years of leading QA engagements & interacting with QA and business stakeholders
- At least 4 years of experience in testing and leading the Manhattan WMoS engagements
- Should have experience in testing WMOS 2013 version and upwards
- Experience in WMOS 2018 version will be highly preferred
- Should have experience in 2 implementation of Manhattan WMoS implementation
- Adept in drafting the test strategy, creating test scenarios, and reporting the test results
- Must have experience in leading the offshore team, assign tasks and ensure successful delivery
- Must have experience in leading and testing the E2E scenarios for WMOS implementations like integration with SAP, IBM Sterling, TMS etc
- Strong knowledge of inbound, outbound, inventory management process, MHE messages, SCI, and PIX
- Knowledge of automation and prior experience in Selenium and CI/CD process is highly preferred
- Exposure to WMS performance testing will be a plus
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Cucumber PL3 Required
2 Java PL3 Required
3 Selenium PL3 Required
4 Core Java PL1 Desired
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Order to Cash Order Management NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.