As a Sr. Software Developer you will join a rapidly growing team building the world’s largest online B2B recruitment marketplace. We are seeking full-stack creative thinkers, who thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to dive into our product while delivering top quality software that will thrill our customers, apply now.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- We work with Python (Flask), Go, TypeScript (React), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, AWS, Nginx, Jenkins, Git, and more.
- We put the greatest value in a developer’s ability to creatively problem-solve, write great code, work collaboratively, and learn new skills. We will challenge you while giving you all the tools and support to succeed.
- You will be asked to contribute to all aspects of our products. Just a few of these areas include:
- Writing high quality, testable, and scalable code. We believe strongly in automated testing and code reviews.
- Collaborating with fellow developers, QA engineers, and product owners to define features and drive future product direction.
- Write technical designs for new features.
- Deploying code to AWS.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in an engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Four or more years of professional software development experience.
- High proficiency in Python. Experience with web application frameworks (Flask, Django, FastAPI) is preferred.
- Self-motivated and a strong problem solver with an emphasis on root-cause analysis and quick resolution of issues.
- Solid understanding of web application development, up and down the stack.
- Adaptable, willing to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- Relentless focus on improvement, both for yourself, and the product.
- Experience consuming SOAP and REST APIs.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience with Go is a plus.
- High level of familiarity with Distributed Version Control (Git).
- Experience working with Agile development practices.