In this challenging role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manages strategic sourcing initiatives and supplier engagements within Marketing category
- Support the IT category through the procurement of certain software services and the development of supplier relationships in the category
- Through partnership with internal stakeholders, develop and lead the strategic sourcing strategies across the category and in collaboration with business partners
- Deliver transformational business practices and policy leadership for sourcing and risk mitigation
- Drive supplier relationship management with strategic suppliers, embedding KPIs and performance measurement standards
- Research and develop new suppliers as needed to meet the changing needs of the business
- Drive clear and consistent pricing across the supply base, ensuring quality standards are met while holding the supply base to contractual terms
- Embed a continuous improvement mindset across the categories with both the supply base and internal stakeholders
Requirements of this position
Bachelor Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related 5+ years Indirect Procurement experience Must have previous experience supporting Marketing category
Previous Automotive Industry experience Proven ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders from different departments - Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.
This role is part of Corporate Sourcing & Procurement team that works at Corporate HQ in Nashville, TN. The Indirect Procurement team support entire organization and the role will specialize in supporting Marketing category. The role will provide Indirect Procurement leadership in strategic sourcing of marketing services, software, and equipment for us.
Industry leader with global footprint and strong company culture Highly visible role with ability to interact with company leaders Opportunity to work closely with Executives Ability to grow career and develop skills