As the Associate Manager- Field Event Marketing, you would be responsible for partnering with Consumer and Commercial Marketing to develop and deliver brand awareness and achieve sales/revenue targets within the Sheboygan market. This role will target consumer initiatives through the engagement of local marketing events and community development efforts within assigned markets.
Local Market Support:
- Work directly with Consumer Marketing and local company personnel to provide direct conduit to community-related activities and provide feedback and perceptions related to products and services.
- Provide local support for marketing strategies including customer demonstration events, open houses, customer appreciation, and other public events to generate sales.
- Develop partnerships with MDU owners and/or property managers to gain referral agreements and marketing opportunities; develop business relationships with Home Owners Associations and real estate agents or developers for marketing agreements and/or specialized marketing programs.
- Develop contacts/relationships with local Chambers of Commerce, town administrators and other community business groups and leaders.
- Create opportunities with marketing events/partnerships to support our Commercial Sales team with a chance to engage customers or potential customers. Tactically integrate Commercial Marketing, creating an avenue to support action (referral generation, campaign support, local market activities).
- Support Commercial Sales efforts with our marketing merchandising aides, promotional products, strategic integration into marketing programs and introductions to key partnerships that offer potential sales revenue.
- Partner with Consumer, Commercial and Customer Experience marketing to understand all customers and how we target each area with the right tools and tactics to drive overall business sales and growth.
Product Support and Competitive Information:
- Monitor and identify competitive threats and opportunities.
- Collect competitive data and funnel to consumer and commercial product management/development support teams.
- Provide competitor offering/pricing and supply comparisons to products and services.
- Act as a conduit for the Consumer and Commercial Sales Teams to Product Management/Development with input on potential product and service modification and developments feedback.
- Assist with Aid to Construction (ATC) communicating with potential customers on costs associated with having service built in area.
- Bachelors degree (or higher) -OR- 4+ years professional work experience.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- 4+ years marketing experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with evaluating sponsorship proposals and negotiating marketing contracts.
- Must be able to travel locally 40%-50% of the time in assigned local territory.
- Background and/or working knowledge in customer service, marketing, management and/or sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.