You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, our technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Responsible for building innovation in the areas of distributed system flow and resilience, and continuous feedback and delivery. Creating efficiency and cultural transformation through the curation of new systems and capabilities.
· Develops observability strategy, utilizing industry adopted design patterns, statistics and trends, with visibility toward dependent systems
· Responds to observed changes in trends, sees incidents and problems as opportunities for making network services more reliable.
· Looks to solve a problem for all tech users (identify patterns) using blameless post-mortems to drive reliability and observability.
· Improves resilience and observability which allows the SRE to be successful at driving root cause analysis.
· Drives for automated testing, correlation, deployment, and validation with an emphasis on customer experience.
· Proactively uses observability and monitoring to understand capacity.
· Visualizes services through the lens of the technology stack (is Tech agnostic).
Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in building competencies with infrastructure observability across both application and infrastructure.
Demonstrate the ability and desire to leverage various technologies to improve infrastructure feedback and key indicators by developing and deploying systems and services in support of operational efficiencies.
Coordinate and assist multiple teams in building competencies with infrastructure to improve observability across both application and infrastructure.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years in a Senior or 1+ years in a Lead Network Engineering role
· 3+ years supporting large enterprise networks (10,000 employees or 200+ Sites) OR 1+ years as a Network or Infrastructure Architect
· 3+ years in enterprise measurement, monitoring and alerting
· 3+ years in dashboard development & infrastructure event correlation
· Troubleshooting end-to-end connectivity including public and private cloud
· 3+ years design, configuration, deployment, and support of LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies
· 3+ years supporting network load balancing systems (F5, Citrix Netscaler, etc)
· 3+ years Design, configuration, deployment and support of Firewall and associated security technologies.