Senior IT Consultant–Network Engineer
What you will do:
This company is seeking prospective Senior IT Consultant
who will serve in a planning consultant role with a strong background in technology.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide oversight in the planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new/emerging technologies.
- Lead project and /or technical maintenance teams.
- Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems.
- Provide support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources.
- Work with customers to understand business objectives in order to ensure functional and technical designs meet requirements and are in compliance with the ACG infrastructure and IS technology standards
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Senior IT Consultant
can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization. How you will benefit:
- This company's Legal Secretaries earn a competitive salary with a potential of earning bonuses
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for this company.
- Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Establish networking environment by designing system configurations; directing system installations; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information.
- Cisco Certifications (CCDA, CCNP OR CCNA)
NSX-T Network and Security
Configuration and daily support of Cisco ACI and NX-OS\
Minimum 4 years hands on experience.
Minimum 2 year hands on experience
- Cisco NAC (ISE 802.11x)
- Cisco Wireless (Identity Services Engine (ISE), Mobility Services Engine (MSE), Prime, Controllers, Aironet Access Points)
- Meraki Wireless
- Cisco 36xx, 37xx, 38xx, 4xxx, 9xxxx, ASR1x
- LAN/WAN Routing Architecture and Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.)
- Network Management Tools (Solar Winds, Gigamon, NetScout)
- InfoBlox – NetMRI, IPAM
- SSL VPN
- Packet Capture Tools
- Voice and data communication
Works in a temperature controlled office environment. Qualifications:
We’re looking for candidates who:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or six to eight years relevant technical and analytical experience.
- Cisco Certifications (CCDA, CCNP OR CCNA)
- Designing, developing and implementing technology solutions using technical/business design decisions
- Multi-platform environments and infrastructure technology planning
- Developing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Serving as a consultant to business lines in defining processes or identifying technology based on business requirements
- Developing business plans for technology initiatives
Strong knowledge of:
- Infrastructure architecture (Network, Integration)
- Tactical infrastructure technology
- Security and control procedures
- Business process reengineering and technology application
Leadership experience including:
- Providing technical consultation and training to less senior staff
- Providing leadership to project teams/technical project maintenance teams
- Apply similar prior experience to new issues to ensure effective problem solving
- Develop strong business relationships
Successful Senior IT Consultants
will possess effective communication skills, ambition, motivation and drive!
Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
This company, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.