We are focused on ideation, incubation, effective roll-out, and adoption of new technology platforms & business models that solve critical challenges faced by clients and potential clients and for future-proofing our products and services. We are a proven, motivated, and energetic leader who brings expert knowledge of our business, related emerging technologies, and industry trends within regulatory environments.
In collaboration with executive management, our technology, marketing and sales teams, we will be focused on developing the strategic vision, business and investment plan for new services and partnerships that further enhance our offerings. We will have accountability for development of effective product rollouts, pilots, educational materials, release notes and toolkits. Toolkits include demo’s, marketing collateral and market strategy, metrics for measuring results and ROI. Measures of success in this role include the individuals’ ability to drive revenue results, efficiency and improving productivity for the organization.
· Create actionable insight through analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly tie to business objectives; help point the way to invest in new technologies and services that support our long-term vision.
· Ensure that current technology, new products and services, and new technology position the organization competitively within the marketplace and in order to meet short- and long-term growth goals.
· Identifying and discussing key issues internally to identify potential opportunities.
· Researches and analyzes market trends and business metrics in order to identify and advise on development from a client perspective.
· Work closely with IT and internal Business teams to help develop and drive the firm’s new technology strategy by identifying technology innovations and marketing strategy that will revolutionize how we perform work, deliver services to our clients and differentiate us in the marketplace.
· Works with IT and Operations to create a clear year 1-3 year IT products roadmap, prioritizing the development and execution of new products and services.
· Works closely with the Head of Sales & Marketing to advise on go to market strategy and identify and optimize sales channels and marketing mix, staying abreast and ahead of direct and indirect competitors.
· Actively engages with key business partners, clients and potential clients, vendors, or strategic partners on strategic growth initiatives, acquisitions, and new product introductions, to achieve sales goals.
· Oversees a team of product support analysts who administer our Products.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities.
· Ability to be agile and respond quickly to internal business and client needs
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
· Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of the client
· Ability to develop and manage business cases and financial models
· Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
· Ability to supervise and motivate others
· Ability to influence across the organization, particularly at the senior levels
· Ability to communicate and present information effectively with senior executives and peers as well as with technical partners and industry constituents
· Demonstrated strategic partner and selling skills
· Demonstrated ability of problem solving/analytical thinking and the ability to handle multiple projects · Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate strategies into solid implementation plans that drive results · Deep understanding of competitive products and healthcare, reimbursement trends
· Flexibility to manage competing priorities and shift focus as determined by changing needs of the business · Strong computer and software application skills (e.g., word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
· Strong data and financial analysis skills · Knowledge of, and a passion for the rapidly evolving technology
· “Consulting mindset” with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and frameworks to evaluate new markets
· Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) complex ideas effectively
· Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
· Product strategy and development experience 7+
· Senior level management experience 5+
· Strategic Planning 5+ Cable and telecommunications experience (preferred)