NOTE: Please do not re-submit candidates that were previously submitted to req 861030. Candidates will be rejected. Thank you.NOTE:
W2 only -- no C2C, please.NOTE:
Please note that all screenings and interviews are required to be via video. If a candidate is unwilling to appear on video at any part of the process, they will be rejected for the role. There will typically be 2-3 interviews, and a technical skills assessment. The hiring team usually moves fast with the candidates once they go to the interview round.NOTE:
This is a remote
position. The job may be performed anywhere in the U.S. or Canada (team work timing is in CST timezone).NOTE:
Candidates will be required to complete a coding test assessment. If the candidate has taken any coding assessment on their own, please share results link and score in the resume.
who understands UX design, Internationalization, and can craft visual components using advanced front-end technologies. What’s Required
Experience with the following skills is required:
What You'll Do
- ReactJS / Redux / NodeJS
- Micro front-end architecture
- TDD, Unit Test frameworks, including Enzyme and React-Testing-Library
- HTML5, CSS3, Material UI, Bootstrap, Responsive Design
This position requires a problem-solver with solid experience in web technologies, browsers, and user interface principles, including:
- Working as bridge between UX Design and Application implementation with heavy React/Redux/TDD functions without excessive supervision.
- Understanding concepts such as mobile first and responsive design.
- Building and consuming micro service front-end applications, single page apps to display and allow users to interact with their data.
- Refactoring complex features to help improve their structure and maintainability.
- Practicing and experiencing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Unit Test frameworks like Enzyme and React-Testing-Library; ensuring code quality and application performance.
- Peering code reviews.
- Performing version control using GIT (created pull request for review, and review code).Perform regular peer reviews to ensure code’s maintainability, reusability, and scalability.
- Working with Agile team members and stakeholders. Interacting with business managers and business users to analyze requirements and develop software architecture and production support based on those requirements.
- Working as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery timeline.
- Performing refactoring to help improve code’s performance and structure.
- Evaluating tools, technologies, and frameworks with other engineers as the project grows.