This position is remote, however candidates must reside within the States that we operate in, which include California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Oregon, and Virginia.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for monitoring the progress of IT audit testing based on an approved test strategy, supporting test planning with Internal Audit Services, reporting the information out to appropriate parties as required, and assisting in managing/performing testing and general work paper reviews as required. This position will also support the IT control certification process and assist team members in the creation of documentation regarding IT control standards and guidance; developing stakeholder relationships across the organization to ensure a sustained understanding of IT control requirements in areas such as documentation and evidence; demonstrating an understanding of how business controls rely on applications; and conveying this understanding to both business and IT stakeholders. This position is also expected to participate in special projects and process improvement priorities in support of department objectives.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Supports assessment of organizational activities designed to add value and improve the organizations operations by identifying and evaluating risks and controls; and recommending improvements for the processes in focus.
- Leads or manages the field execution of diverse audits, reviews, and special projects by identifying key risks and assessment of project scope alternatives to identify an appropriate testing approach; leading the planning, scheduling, and field supervision of assigned projects; reviewing work papers or other documentation; and adhering to professional standards.
- Participates in department initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field AND Minimum five (5) years audit or related business experience. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.