We are looking for a qualified IT Manager Storage/Data-Intermediate to support our government customer at Fort Shafter, Hawai'i.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide enterprise storage and data protection/recovery services. Centrally operate, maintain, secure, and administer related equipment/solutions/tools on multiple enclaves located in remote data centers across customer network.
- Manage capacity and performance in accordance with required service levels, leveraging clustered, high availability configurations.
- Manage user access controls to storage resources, such as user credentials, Storage Area Network (SAN) fabric and system/switch access control list (ACL) configurations.
- Perform periodic system operations checks and required status reporting.
- Implement, expand, upgrade, harden and provision approved resources following required change and configuration management policies and procedures.
- Manage and monitor trouble tickets and change tasks daily.
- Coordinate and deconflict efforts with other technical teams as needed, such as Networks, Virtualization, Active Directory, and Cyber Security/Compliance.
- Execute authorized service interruption (ASI) maintenance actions with minimal impact to users and services, as needed (sometimes after-hours).
- Participate in cyber security inspections and exercises as directed.
- Comply with all related contract Performance Work Statement (PWS) and related Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements.
- HOURS: 10x5 Core hours for team coverage (8hrs x 5 days a week straight day shifts per employee).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferred.
- Must meet at least one baseline certification under the IAT IIl position category per DoD 8570.01-M upon date of hire.
- Must meet designated Computing Environment (CE) certification (VMware vSphere 7 or storage vendor-approved certification) within 6 months of hire.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Enterprise Storage Administration and/or hyper-converged stack experience (e.g. Dell Compellent, HP 3PAR, NetApp FlexPod, Dell VxRail, data protection platforms, etc.). Experience installing, cabling, configuring, and provisioning with vendor engineering assistance. Prefer experience with Continuity of Operations (COOP) / Disaster Recovery (DR) principles, tools, and related Business Continuity Planning (BCP). Prefer experience with backup and recovery (BUR) tool administration (such as NetBackup, Commvault or similar).
- Enterprise System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows Server platforms (Win2016 or Win2019). Understand a wide array of server grade applications to include Windows/Azure Active Directory services, Group Policy Objects, server hardening, security patch and PKI certificate management, and access controls. Enterprise Application and/or Database Administration experience is preferred (such as IIS, SharePoint, MS MECM/SCCM/SCOM, or NAS Fileshare administration). Familiar with running PowerShell / other script command line (CLI) commands.
- Enterprise Network Administration experience. Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation; understand the fundamentals of switch and SAN protocols, architectures, and management. Prefer Cisco switch experience for ethernet and fiber channel fabric configurations.
- Enterprise Server Virtualization experience with VMware vSphere or MS Hyper-V management GUI’s. Familiar with hypervisor hosts, virtual servers, and related capabilities/services/benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of DoD information assurance / cyber security principles and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements. Prefer experience with cybersecurity inspections and artifact creation. Prefer experience with DoD DISA STIG’s and related tools/products (DoD Enterprise Security Services tools) as well as cybersecurity service provider (CSSP) requirements.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge/experience with datacentre operations, to include house power, power distribution units (PDU’s), HVAC, rack elevations and equipment cable management. Experience interfacing with local datacentre personnel as needed for touch labor planning and assistance, across multiple time zones.
- Knowledge/experience administering, or migrating to Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Hybrid Cloud services and Cloud solutions.
- Experience executing ITIL / ITSM service process policies and procedures, including incident management, change/configuration management, asset management, vendor relationship management, and IT project management.
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum Secret clearance; must be TS eligible based on investigation type (T5)