Our client in the real estate and property management industry is seeking an experienced Product Management Analyst to join their team of talented professionals in Dearborn, Michigan.
Key Job Functions
Under supervision and guidance provide product management support to assigned region on pricing, statistical, regulatory and marketing aspects of a given product or state.
- Gathering, monitoring, analyzing and interpreting data for assigned product, pricing and marketing areas/business units.
- Perform a range of straightforward assignments while continuing to build knowledge of the organization and skills to improve job functions.
- Identify issues and opportunities for enhancements.
- Use prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
- Participate in the implementation of new products, programs, standards and/or procedures, as well as, the development and implementation of rate, rule and policy revisions.
- Research industry legislation and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current on new trends and developments that affect property/casualty insurance products/programs.
- May participate on projects and/or represent the company with vendors, and insurance companies.
- CPCU, IIA, LOMA, CAS, or other insurance-related coursework (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or a related field OR combination of college coursework and equivalent work experience.
- Analyzing/developing/enhancing personal and/or commercial lines property/casualty/club products, including policy contract
- Working as an analyst in a product management or product development environment
- Experience with Insurance related software and programming