We are looking for a Contract Analyst to assist an Army Product Manager with its purchasing requirements at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the preparation and review all Acquisition Requirements Packages (ARP) packages, and ensure Contracts Manager for review and approval.
- Participate in O-5 Product Managers (PMs) Contracts Integrated Product Team (IPT) Meetings.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the Quarterly Contract Management Review Board (CMRB) charts.
- Serve as Contracts Liaison between the O-5 PdM, the PM, the Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Army Contracting Command (ACC).
- Ensure all actions are correctly entered into the Procurement Portfolio Management Tool (PPMT) weekly. Utilize the Business Intelligence (BI) for reporting.
- Serves as mentor and advisor to the O-5 PdMs and their staff for all acquisition concerns.
- Quickly respond to all PM acquisition concerns within the Procurement Portfolio Management Tool (PPMT) or from the PEO Contracts Planning Division and Army Contracting Commands (ACCs).
- Track, monitor, and respond to all acquisition related taskers/actions.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all acquisition related Operations Task Management Tool (OPS/TMT) taskers/trackers.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or in a related educational discipline and 12 years of practical and relevant experience or Master's Degree.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) level II.
- Experience writing government acquisition related contracting documents (Performance Work Statements (PWS), Justification and Approvals (J&A), and Determination and Findings (D&F)).
- Good written and verbal communication, organizational, math, and analytical skills.
- Ability to respond to challenging program questions and issues by researching and assimilating information into valid recommendations in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a DoD acquisition program office.