We are an employee-owned organization with a reputation for agile and efficient development of technology solutions for U.S. Defense, Aerospace, Human Factors, and Security markets. We continue to provide innovative solutions with our multidisciplinary teams formed with exceptional employees. We are seeking an Electrical Engineer or Systems Engineer to support extensive high visibility Test and Evaluation as well as Scientific Research and Development efforts.
As a member of our team, you will support U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) sensor exploitation and intelligence community research efforts in Dayton, OH. This offers opportunities to work in a dynamic environment, with state-of-the-art sensor technologies, simulation integration experts, and Subject Matter Experts (SME). This work focuses on conducting capability assessments for emerging technologies for the U.S. DoD.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work throughout the project lifecycle (design, development, testing, analysis, support and enhancements).
- Conduct research, design, development, and testing of information processing hardware such as computer systems, network systems, microprocessors, microcontrollers, microcomputers, firewalls, routers, and circuit designs.
- Support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational missions.
- Develop mathematical/physics-based algorithms for representing aerospace vehicles, weapon systems, sensor tracking and fusion, Electronic Warfare (EW) techniques, cyber effects, and communication systems for edge analytics.
- Work with and mentor interns.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline, and at least 2 years of experience.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information: ability to attain a Secret clearance.
- Experience coding in object-oriented languages for research, development and production.
- Ability and desire to work in a group environment.
- Possession of excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Diverse engineering work background (multiple disciplines or multiple technologies).
- MS in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- Active security clearance, Secret or higher.
- Familiarity with modern military systems, both foreign and domestic, especially sensors technology.
- Experience with programming in C++ and Python.
- Experience with Micro Controllers.
- Experience with UX design for advanced operator interface concepts.