As a Senior Actuarial Analyst, you will develop and maintain actuarial models to design and price life, health, and annuity products. You will utilize your knowledge to consult and influence management towards courses of action that have impact on products/pricing, modeling, profitability, underwriting, administration, and risk management. You will communicate with different functional areas directly about various projects to meet deadlines. Continued progress towards actuarial designations through the Society of Actuaries is encouraged.
This position is open to fully remote candidates, based on location.
How does a Senior Actuarial Analyst make an impact?
- Be proficient with actuarial pricing models and complete work independently.
- Be familiar with relevant laws, regulations and guidelines and ensure contracts and annual testing such as illustration regulations are compliant.
- Communicates results to management, verbally, in writing or in presentation form. Documents work according to actuarial standards of practice.
- Works towards actuarial designation from the Society of Actuaries.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Experience working with Life and/or Annuity products.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Life pricing experience highly preferred.
- Most incumbents have completed most, if not all, coursework for attaining Associateship (ASA) (5 - 6 exams/online courses).
- Typically requires 7 years of relevant experience or a combination of related experience, education and training.