About this Company
A career with this company offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with this company is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work
Our Brampton, Ontario location is part of our Meat Division and creates tasty marinades, spice blends, seasonings, and flavors for some of your favorite snacks!
What You'll Do
Do you love to problem solve, teach a team, and fix everything? As a Maintenance Supervisor you'll be overseeing the maintenance function with the support of a maintenance technician. You'll love the Monday-Friday production schedule and the ability to have a flexible schedule to support all shifts.
You'll manage, supervise and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the site and provide leadership and direction as necessary to sustain company growth, establish procedures for maintaining high standards, product quality, reliability and safety. You'll promote quality improvement efforts, and evaluate and develop improved techniques while maintaining an exemplary safety record, and provide leadership as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Reliability tools and methods.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or GED plus 5+ years of maintenance experience. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Must have: Journeyman Electrician Certificate or Inter-provincial certification under the Red Seal Program for this hands-on role
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems to maintain large blenders, heat sealers for the bags, small conveyors, and other equipment like air compressors
- Experience implementing predictive/preventive maintenance programs required