This company is seeking a customer-centric Functional Architect with excellent writing and interpersonal skills to join our team, working with Manhattan Warehouse Management (WMS) systems. The selected candidate will work with the warehouse business partners to understand requirements, configure the WMS, and engage with IT for testing and solution support. The successful joiner will be a strong proponent of fully improving functionality and minimizing system changes, ensuring that improvements are operationally and financially justified! Responsibilities:
- Assess client business requirements and opportunities
- Lead design, configuration, implementation, and support of Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems
- Analyze and optimize components of the solution to take advantage of standard methodologies
- Work with all appropriate parties to optimally estimate project timelines and work
- Recognize and highlight incremental improvement opportunities with existing clients
- Write functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
- Author and/or review system and procedural documentation throughout the project
- Identify and seek root cause for issues. Liaise between Business and Product Vendors for coordination of issue resolution.
- Test and deploy Software deliveries from Manhattan.