Sign-On Bonus Eligible!
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm) What You’ll Do (aka Description):
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a LVN Supervisor at this compay, you will be responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician or Registered Nurse of a given patient care area; the direct supervision of Medical Assistants, clerical teammates or teammates LVN, and providing direct patient care daily. You will be responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee. What Work Will Look Like:
- Schedule: full-time, Monday - Friday
- Location: San Pedro, CA
- Setting: Ambulatory/Outpatient Clinic
- Specialty(ies): Primary Care
- Direct reports: ~10 teammates
- Exempt / salaried position
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse program.
- Current California LVN license.
- I.V. therapy and phlebotomy certification required.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (AHA)- (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- Over 3 years of experience.
- Prior supervisory or management experience.
- Prior ambulatory care experience.
If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required
to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.