Sign-On Bonus Eligible!
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm) What You’ll Do (aka Description):
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Registered Nurse Supervisor at this company, you will be responsible for providing direct supervision of teammates and management of daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician in a given patient care area as well as providing direct patient care daily. You will be responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee. What Work Will Look Like:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 12 PM - 9 PM
- Weekend schedule: every other weekend, 7:30 AM - 2 PM (will receive two days off during the week, when scheduled to work on a weekend)
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
- Setting: Setting: Ambulatory/Outpatient Clinic
- Specialty(ies): Infusion Center and Immediate Care
- Direct Reports: ~20 teammates
- Exempt / salaried position
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) - (100% online is not acceptable).
- ACLS and/or PALS certification - (100% online is not acceptable).
- Over 3 years of experience
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using a UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Prior supervisory or management experience.
- Prior ambulatory care experience.
If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required
to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained