Location: Work from home, but willing to travel to customer’s location as needed (currently no travel is allowed/permitted).
Duration: Full Time only - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience implementing and configuring Kronos Workforce Central versions 7.0 through 8.X.
- Any experience with Workforce Dimensions is highly desired but not essential.
- Experience in configuring Kronos Workforce Timekeeper (and/or ADP) version 7.0 and above for at least 7+ years.
- Experience implementing and configuring Kronos Accruals & Absence Management modules.
- Ability to develop new and/or support interfaces using Kronos WIM is required.
- Ability to configure WDM servers, Kronos clocks (4500 and InTouch / DX terminals).
- Knowledge of Advanced Scheduler, Forecaster, Mobile, Analytics, Activities and other Workforce Central modules will be a plus.
- Should have at least 7 years' experience working with the Kronos applications suite.
- Knowledge of full life-cycle of a project including gathering detailed requirements, being able to develop a design and then building of the design to deliver the solution to the client and then provide support.
- This role requires complete domain expertise of Kronos Workforce Central suite of products and hence the requirement for excellent consultative and communication skills to interact with business users and client management.
- Willing to travel to customer’s location as needed (currently no travel is allowed/permitted).
- Working in complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution, as well as product integration of legacy systems.
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Workforce Integration Manager PL3 Required
2 work force Timekeeper PL3 Required
3 work force Accruals PL3 Required
4 work force Absence Manager PL3 Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.