This company, a national employment and labor law firm, is seeking an experienced Immigration Paralegal for its Atlanta office. Our range of experience enables us to bring efficient and practical solutions to today's labor and employment law problems. Position Summary
The Immigration Paralegal provides quality and specialized document preparation and has extensive client contact and works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented Immigration Department. This is a cohesive team which is well-managed and well-organized with secretarial and clerical support.Personal Attributes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Maintains an exceptional client service attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Shows initiative, flexibility, resiliency and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership and gets the job done without the need for prodding or supervision.
- Maintains a positive, “can do” attitude when dealing with clients, co-workers and attorneys.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
- 3 years PERM experience
- Must have 3+ years working experience as an immigration paralegal in a fast-paced business immigration environment
- Experience preparing H-1B, L-1, TN and PERM applications, preferably in a large law firm environment
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, LawLogix or INS Zoom and a document management system.
- Outstanding case management and organizational skills are necessary
- Successful candidates will possess strong business writing skills, and will value attention to detail.