WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without this company's Technology, there are no this company's products! this company's Manufacturing Innovation
Technology team needs a strong senior BSA with experience working in an agile environment, whose focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Performs technical analytics related to sophisticated data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping. Builds and maintains complex context process and system diagrams.
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other Nike facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting sophisticated functional specs.
- Conforms to standards, processes, and policies. Applies global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Works with systems personnel to implement design. Participates in development of project plan/timeline. Provides input into project management.
- Communicates project status to management. Participates in change management at department and end user level.
- May build reports and configure package solution to outstanding business requirements. Performs testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business. Translate system functionality into business relevant language. Lead and participate in SME discussions.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be in partnership with Architects, Business Stakeholders, Customers, and Product Owners you will implement the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the configuration of MI’s SAP instance with a focus on Planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
- Bachelor Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Direct experience in a multi-site Manufacturing Environment
- Experienced understanding of best-at SAP implementation particularly with ECC and Advanced Planning (APO, IBP, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience with PP/SD modules and master data required. Some experience in MM, QM, PM, WM preferred.
- Solid understanding of business and operational processes related to Apparel/Footwear end-2-end product value chain and development processes, Innovation through Direct Manufacturing.
- Sophisticated understanding of the Agile and Product principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally. Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Demonstrable ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively coupled with the ability to anticipate customer needs
- Consistent record of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve daring goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities.