Founded in 1989, this company has grown from a small real estate investment company to a distinguished national real estate investment and property management corporation with a multi-billion-dollar portfolio. For more than 30 years, this company has managed a wide range of properties from high-rise urban to small building to suburban garden-style.
This company delivers an unparalleled level of service to the real estate industry and our success is attributed to our people. We have a well-trained team of real estate professionals who love their work and honor their commitment to our clients and our residents. If you are seeking a position where your enthusiasm, passion, and creativity are welcome, join the this company team!
Are there perks? Yes! This company offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, Company paid life insurance along with paid short and long-term disability insurance, paid Federal holidays including paid time off from Christmas Day through New Years’ Day, a generous paid time off program, partial work-from-home schedule, and a 401k with Company match.
The Regional Marketing Manager position is responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans. As Regional Marketing Manager, you are part of a marketing team that supports regional leadership to develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans and implement digital advertising, pricing, and other campaigns that drive traffic and occupancy to achieve optimum leasing and financial performance in line with this company ’s business development plans. This position requires extensive digital experience and knowledge utilizing analytical tools to measure effectiveness and efficiency of various programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, desired
- 5 years property management or industry marketing experience required
- Deep experience with digital platforms and tools (e.g., SEO, Google Analytics)
- Experience or familiarity with Yardi RENTCafe preferred
- Lease up experience preferred
- Broad knowledge of apartment operations and industry-related marketing concepts and terms in order to read, interpret, and apply market information to understand its impact on occupancy, traffic, retention, pricing, and revenue
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to develop presentation materials and generate or complete required reports
- This is a Salaried Exempt position; $85K-$95K + quarterly bonus potential
- Provide support to Regional Managers and on-site teams through online and off-line marketing
- Strategically drive qualified leads to the communities
- Design and optimize fully integrated digital plans to achieve property strategic goals
- Analyze marketing sources to determine the best cost per lead and lease and provide recommendations to Regional Manager
- Train on-site teams on all marketing systems including Craigslist tools, Lead Management, Resident Portal, and website maintenance
- Ensure that all on-site initiatives coordinate with this company’s overall marketing strategy
- Support and develop mentor program in the field
- Oversee management of SEO and PPC campaigns
- Support branding and lease up initiatives and ensure on-site compliance with brand guidelines
- Develop social media/reputation management strategy and execution with on-site teams
- Maintain knowledge of, propose, and implement new technology that enhances website and social media optimization
- Complete on-site marketing audits, manage internet/property shop reports, and manage marketing training compliance