Have you thought about becoming part of this company’s Supply Chain team? We are currently seeking a highly skilled Manhattan WMS Application Development and Maintenance specialist for our North American Supply Chain practice. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Supply Chain professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle!Responsibilities
This project is part of a large pursuit with multiple this company’s practices involved. From a Supply Chain perspective, this will be an Application Maintenance and Development engagement. this company will be providing 24x7 support for the applications used in the Distribution and Logistics tower. In addition to support, we will be responsible for minor enhancements, bug fix, automation and incident elimination activities.
- Lead WMS Technical solution for enhancement and automation while supervising implementation of objects from development through deployment
- Lead configuration changes as business needs change. Prepare and execute test scripts for improvements, automation, Manhattan SDNs etc
- Optimally collaborate with managers and team members.
- Coordinate with product vendors for product fixes and resolution
- Provide coverage for resolution during US day time and weekends
- Coordinate with offshore team to ensure 24x7 coverage