This company's Technology Solutions is looking for a Python/XCUI Architect who could join our team of IT professionals in our projects in Seattle, WA. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Able to challenge the QEs on solutions they propose to automate Virtual assistant AI & ML solutions using Python and XCUITest.
- As an automation architect should be able to guide, support, resolve technical roadblocks and manage Tech debt
- Manage the communication between Cognizant & Client, and between global delivery sites.
- Team management of 5 plus member automation team
- Recruitment of new team members for US sites
- Location: 100% onsite Seattle client office.
- 7+ years of experience in product testing and leading quality engineering Team
- Expertise with programming in Python or XCUITest, Unit testing, Code coverage
- Experience in test tooling, automation strategy, framework creation, test design, test authoring, execution, Test log analysis, debugging, and reporting
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in product testing and leading quality engineering Team on iOS / Mobile apps validation.
- Able to write shell scripts and familiar with XCode and able to build or modify existing iOS Application Code.
- Experience with iOS platforms, debugging or profiling tools
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Automation PL4 Required
2 Objective C PL4 Required
3 Python PL4 Required
4 C++ PL4 Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.