The Solution Architecture team will partner and engage directly with business and technology leaders across the Domain in planning, crafting, maintaining and executing solution approaches that are aligned to the roadmaps and architectural principles established by enterprise architecture.
As a Solution Architect, we are a highly visible team passionate about aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. We will deliver solution approaches that clearly describe the different views of an architecture required for implementation.
This role will engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive partners to understand long and short term business and technology strategies, provide thought leadership and engage in proactive planning of an executable technology roadmap. These roadmaps will address the strategic and tactical business and technology priorities as well as challenges and intended business outcomes. This role will also be responsible for helping to establish the practice of Solution Architecture within this company and will bring broad experiences in driving quality & consistency in solution architecture approaches and work enterprise wide.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on HR Platform roadmaps/requirements, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Builds and maintains solution and technology inventories.
- Works closely with architects and engineering to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Works closely with Reference Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to drive prioritization of needed capabilities
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution architecture outputs across the enterprise
- Alignment with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Effectively manage priorities, work and timelines with little need for partner concern
- 7+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of solution architecture and technology roadmap creation
- 6+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions using any of Java/Node.js (ECMA)/python programming languages
- At least one full life-cycle global implementation of Workday HCM with Recruiting and US Payroll
- Experience integrating with Workday using APIs, streaming and file-based patterns
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior partner relationship, partnership and interactions
- Experience with API Design and Modeling
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Workday Studio, Workday Integrations, Workday HCM data migration
- Experience integrating HR, Recruiting, Time, Payroll and Benefit providers
- Experience with the following SAP HCM, Taleo, SuccessFactors, Degreed, Okta, etc.
- Experience integrating HR Analytics solutions like Workday Prism Analytics or Visier
- Exposure to Workday Adaptive Planning
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile principles